CHETNA HERO NOMINATION FORM
Chetna Hero nomination form is for someone who would like to nominate himself/herself or someone else to become Chetna Hero.
- The story should be of inspiring acts of Goodness of an individual or small group of people (no big organisations & NGOs)
- Goodness here is defined as an act or series of actions, to protect a value or help others without expecting anything in return.
- Story which is already popular in media (published and telecasted, rewarded by other organisations) are not what we are looking for.
- We are looking at individuals or NGO/trusts working dedicatedly & consistently for a cause atleast for a year or more.
- The act or drive should have significant number of beneficiaries. (50 or more)
- The individual / ngo aspiring to be a Chetna Hero should be ready to work together with other Chetna heroes for a greater impact.
- The nominated story should reflect positive initiative that can be followed by others and hero should have inclination to guide others.
- Story should be for general good of the society without discriminating gender, religion, ethnicity and class.
- The area of operation of goodness activity can be India as well as anywhere in the world.
- Story must be true and authentic and to qualify, it would be assessed by our team.